Whyalla might have survived but the rest of the world is paying a heavy price for the ‘carbon tax’. Tony Abbott has at his disposal an arsenal full of weaponry to prove that the Julia Gillard inspired Armageddon is upon us.
Just take a look at what has happened since the introduction of this shattering ‘tax’:
- An Australian digger has been wounded in Afghanistan.
- A Qantas passenger was put on hold for 15 hours.
- A BHP executive has had to give up his bonus.
- Demand for locally produced 4WDs has plummeted.
- A globe blew in my garage.
- My football team has lost more games than they’ve won. No link provided.
- A backpacker has been blinded by ‘Bali booze‘.
- There has been an outbreak of influenza in the Hunter Valley.
- My mate Russell’s footy tipping has gone downhill.
- I keep getting in the wrong line at the checkouts at the supermarket.
- I spilled some wine – something I’d never done until that damn tax.
- A Swedish diplomat has been expelled from Russia for dropping a teddy bear. What country isn’t affected by the carbon tax?
- Oil prices have jumped.
- I’ve had a tooth removed.
- Australia has had it’s worst showing at the Olympic Games in living memory. See below:
There’s a clear correlation between the carbon tax and the run of tragedies that have befell us.
The evidence is overwhelming.
Has anyone else noticed it?